25th June >> (@VaticanNews) #Pope Francis #PopeFrancis The Council of Cardinals is meeting with #PopeFrancis this week to review the new Apostolic Constitution on the reform of the Roman Curia.
Pope Francis (@Pontifex) Twitter
- Saying “yes” to the Lord means having the courage to embrace life with love as it comes, with all its fragility and smallness, with all its contradictions.
- The example of Saint John the Baptist invites us to be a Church that is always at the service of the Word of God; a Church that does not want to draw attention to itself, but to Jesus Christ.
- Dear young people, I would like to tell each one of you: God loves you; never doubt it, whatever happens to you in life; under any circumstances, you are infinitely loved.
- Jesus became bread broken for us, and He asks us to give ourselves to others, no longer to live for ourselves, but for one another.
- Faith is a relationship, an encounter, and under the impetus of God's love we can communicate, welcome, and understand the gifts of others and respond to them.