23rd May >> () Pope Francis asks for prayers for Catholics in China.
Pope Francis has asked for prayers for Chinese Catholics. His appeal came during the Wednesday General Audience in St. Peter’s Square.
Pope Francis (@Pontifex) Twitter
- A Church that loves the poor is always tuned to the God Channel. It never loses the Gospel signal.
- A Christian’s life should be invested in Jesus, and spent for others.
- Holy Spirit, you who sustain the Church, come down upon us again, teach us unity, renew our hearts, and help us to love as Jesus taught us.
- I express my great sorrow over the dead and wounded in the Holy Land and the Middle East. Violence never leads to peace. Therefore, I call on all sides involved and the international community to renew efforts so that dialogue, justice and peace may prevail.
- There is no love without works of charity. Service towards our brothers and sisters springs from the heart that loves.
- There is no freedom greater than letting yourself be guided by the Holy Spirit and allowing Him to lead you wherever he wishes.
- The Ascension of the Risen Jesus contains the promise that we too will participate in the fullness of life with God.
- We are Christians to the extent that we allow Jesus Christ to live in us.
- Our Lady Queen of the Rosary, pray that Jesus may have mercy on us sinners.