Pope Francis (@Pontifex) Twitter
- Lent is the road that leads from slavery to freedom, from suffering to joy, from death to life.
- In order to prepare a truly human future, it is not enough to reject evil. We must build the common good together.
- If we encounter Jesus and our brothers and sisters every day, our hearts will not dwell in the past or the future. They will live in God's present moment, in peace with everyone.
- When we allow Jesus to enter our lives we discover the secret to keeping alive the flame of our spiritual life.
- Living the encounter with Jesus means allowing yourself to be turned inside out by Grace every day.