A Lent to Remember
A Lenten Encounter with Mercy
Join us for a 4-week video-based study on formed.org featuring the Augustine Institute original productions Symbolon and Forgiven:
The Transforming Power of Confession. A Lent to Remember is a beautiful presentation of the transforming power of mercy in the Sacrament of Confession. No matter what you have done, no matter how long you have been away, Jesus is waiting for you with open arms this Lent!
· Week One: Feb.11-17
Forgiven: Where Are You?
· Week Two: Feb.18-24
Forgiven: An Encounter with Mercy
· Week Three: Feb. 25-March 3
Forgiven: Embraced in Mercy: The Rite Explained
· Week Four: March 4-10
Symbolon: The Paschal Mystery
· Bonus Episode: For Children For Children:
How to Make a Good Confession
NOT ON FORMED YET? IT'S EASY AND FREE TO REGISTER!
1. Go to www.olsos.formed.org (click on link) and click “Register”
2. Enter your name, email address, and desired password
3. Go to Study, then "A Lent to Remember"
4. Use the Symbolon and Forgiven Leader Guides for discussion
3pm until all have been seen
Church: 467 Fairford Road, Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 48236